/* blogroll stuff ----------------------------------------------- */

Thursday, December 27, 2007

tiny dancer

I just pre-registered Mika for her first ballet lessons starting next month. She's going to be so excited! Every single day she asks me if I found a ballet school yet. I finally came across this place which sounds perfectly suited to her. I was worried that I'd run into age issues because she's not quite three, but it sounds like no problem. If it comes up, I can counter with "she's toilet trained and knows some foot and arm positions, plies, and arabesques - COME ON!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Emma in Canada said...

Oh my God! I have been desperately looking for ballet classes for Saoirse. The one near us only takes them in September. Would you mind if I looked into this?

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home