/* blogroll stuff ----------------------------------------------- */

Friday, January 14, 2005

Done!

I am officially finished working for the next 50 weeks...EI claim has been filed online. Nothing left to do but sleep, clean the house (including laundry), attend Dr.'s appointments, and wait for the birth of the baby.
Anthony took to my position well, so I don't need to worry about some dumbass destroying my server while I am away, which is a Good Thing. When one of the owners initially suggested that I source a contractor via a temp. agency, I worried. I am fully aware that great people can be found via temp. agencies (as I was once one of them...as is my bro currently), but it still filled me with a sense of dread at the goons I would have to weed through. Luckily, Anthony was sick of the position he held at the Evil IT Company and was interested in escaping said position, even if it meant finding something else in a year or so. Yay Me! Yay Anthony!

Off to add vinegar to the final rinse...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home