/* blogroll stuff ----------------------------------------------- */

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

All ready to go...

Just filled out the paperwork that I am required to bring to the hospital for the induction tomorrow. Was hoping that by completing that task, labor would start. But no. I'd jump up and down, but my ankles and knees would crumble.
Amber suggested dumping a glass of water in my lap and heading to the hospital claiming that my water had broke. I'm still considering that option...

I'm just noticing now all that still needs to be done around here before I'll be ready to bring a baby home...minor things like dusting, vacuuming, washing the kitchen floor, changing the water and pump in the fish tank, etc. etc...
Guess I should have made a chore list for yesterday after all...but it was nice to just veg and do nothing too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home