/* blogroll stuff ----------------------------------------------- */

Monday, March 07, 2005

Day 17

Not much to post about Mika today. Daddy went back to work, but came home at noon and will be home again tomorrow.
I woke up at 3AM with the worst pain in my right lower back. The kind of pain where you can't walk and get so sick that water won't stay down. We thought it was from me overdoing it with walking and housework and being stressed out about my first day alone with Mika.
Daddy came home to look after Mika while I went to Emergency. I have a kidney infection!
Not sure how that happened, but boy does it hurt. Well..it did hurt until I took two percocets on an empty stomach.
While we were home alone together this morning, Mika behaved very well. I think she sensed I was hurting. It took all of my strength just to feed and change her. I feel good knowing that even when I am at my worst, at least I can manage the basics for her.
Nana dropped by at 1 this afternoon and the timing couldn't have been better. She dropped me off in emerg and then looked after Mika so Daddy could come and be with me.
Thanks Nana for rescuing us...again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home