/* blogroll stuff ----------------------------------------------- */

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Day 69

Phew...we all made it out alive! Mika had her first round of immunizations with success. She was in mid-freakout when the needles actually stuck her, so I don't know if she even really noticed them. Daddy held her while I averted my eyes.
Mika weighed 11 lbs, 5 ounces today. She is not gaining weight as much as she should be. We feed her all she wants, both boob and formula and there are no other apparent eating issues. She goes through a bucket of diapers a day..*always* wet. Averages one poop per day. So Mika might just have a really high metabolism. Her head size is average and she is slightly above average in height. Though she hasn't grown any taller since her last dr.'s visit and that concerns me. She sees her doctor in a couple of weeks and all of these issues will be addressed then. Her other 'milestones' are being met, like her cooing and chatting, holding up her head, grasping, recognizing her Mom, and visual tracking. I'm just glad that we survived Immunization: Round One.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My prediction is that Mika will be taller than her mom,

8:11 AM  
Blogger Mama_T said...

Uh...yeah. I figure she'll be taller than me when she goes to Grade 2.

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home