/* blogroll stuff ----------------------------------------------- */

Friday, May 27, 2005

Happy 14 Week Birthday, Mika!

Woohoo...another week passed. Er, well, not woohoo because I want Mika to stay wee and tiny and immobile. Well...ok, I don't, but I do, if that makes sense.
This week, Mika's favorite things are ripping out my hair and sticking out her tongue and saying "Blahhhh". Its great. Really.
I have heard that a few months after delivery, women will often start losing hair. They *claim* its a hormone thing, but I am more apt to believe that its just having a 3-month old ripping it out every 10 mins.
Mika seemed to want a toy yesterday. She and I went to Safeway to pick up some groceries and I stopped in at Zellers to check out vacuums and coffee makers. Of course, i had to stroll through the baby section. Mika saw this figure 8/infinity toy thing and just stared. I handed it to her and she seemed pleased. When I tried to take it away and put it back she no longer seemed pleased....so I bought it. And she was happy all the way home. I guess its good that I learned this lesson while she is so young.

we got a new vacuum last night!! A super Hoover. With a funky powered attachment for stairs and upholstery!! I can finally vacuum the vertical blinds with something more than a crevice tool. And an allergen filter! 100% of dust mites and their eggs will be trapped in my vacuum bag. Joy...now I hafta clean.

AND

Daddy and I might actually get out to see Revenge of the Sith tonight. Woohoo!

AND

Soon we will have a new coffee maker.

BUT

Its no rush because we have a percolator and a drip system as backups.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home