/* blogroll stuff ----------------------------------------------- */

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Hectic

We worked all weekend. It wasn't too bad though. Ant was called away to tend to a medical emergency (send healing vibes to B.C.!), so we were on our own on Sunday and will be again this weekend. I hate tbu's. And windows 2003.
We hung out with Auntie Amber on Monday. Did some shopping, had some coffee, food, and good company. Much needed, as always. Mika seemed to love meeting her newest Auntie Trina. Instant beaming smiles at the pretty lady. No fussing on being picked up and whisked away...well, no fussing for the first little while anyway. Mika was spoiled, again, by her Auntie Amber. Pants, winter boots, bat shirts..and plenty of other things that Mama couldn't resist either. Er, so I guess I spoil her too. Crap. I'm creating a monster much like myself. Must. Stop. That!
Tuesday was swimming lessons and something else that completely escapes me now. Did some over-the-phone troubleshooting with our latest client...as for the rest, I am drawing a blank.
Mika had her 9month checkup yesterday. It went well, but very short. An emergency patient came into the office, so the Doc had to run. I did manage to see that Mika is up to 17lbs, 6oz., but didn't catch her height. Tall...the kid is tall, that's all I know. We also had lunch with Daddy, visited Grandma at work, and went to try and see what's wrong with the backups at the clients office. We were going to visit G last night, but I had to run into work and get some stuff done..Mika and I are off to G's today and then it's her final swimming lesson!! The January sessions are full, so no swimming lessons again until the spring. Daddy and I will be taking her to the family and public swims, though, to keep her in practice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home