/* blogroll stuff ----------------------------------------------- */

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Long Tall Mika

Mika had her 12 month checkup today and it was awesome. She's in the 50th %tile for weight, 95th for height. She has an average head size. Mika impressed the doc with her fine motor skills and chattiness. I've been told to swap out the formula with whole milk. I was hoping to avoid the cows milk thing and go for a soy option instead, but the doc was quite insistent that Mika specifically have the dairy fat because she's so thin. So be it. According to the doc, Mika eats well. She laughed at my frustration over Mika refusing to eat anything but yogurt for supper at least three nights a week.

The next two days will be spent between work and the mad panic of getting things ready for Mika's birthday on Saturday. My terror of tiny town.

Update: Mika weighs 19 lbs, 3 oz. and is 38 and 3/4 inches long!

Update2: I checked again and the doc definitely told me 38 and 3/4, but I am thinking she goofed and Mika is more like 28 and 3/4 inches...

1 Comments:

Blogger Chair said...

Holy guacamole she's one long Spud!! Have a great Birthday Party!

You can always feed Mika the Organic whole cows milk -no hormones or other nasties. The Big Fresh carries it -though I recommend keeping a bit of a stock on hand since they're kind of crappy about keeping their stock up.

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home