/* blogroll stuff ----------------------------------------------- */

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

..and so it starts

About thirty minutes after Mika went to bed tonight, I looked up at Daddy because he said "Oh, hello." I looked down my body from where I was lying on the couch reading and there was Mika. Looking a little sheepish and as though she was concealing great pride at the same time. She had managed to get from her room down the hall and into the living room undetected. Mika's a quick thinker - as soon as she realized that she was busted, she noticed a particular animal that she had left on the edge of the couch and piped up "Oh, I just needed to get my other pink kitty." as if this was a no-big-deal kind of situation. Don't mind her, she's just here for the other pink kitty, thanks.

Declan has started grinding his teeth. I forgot how much that sound grates on the old nerves. Mika loved to grind her teeth too. Just typing about that sound makes me brain shudder.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chair said...

Good thing you were reading and not Doing Something Else..

:)

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home