/* blogroll stuff ----------------------------------------------- */

Monday, January 14, 2008

Back to work..

Day 1 complete. Kids stayed home with Daddy instead of being shipped off to daycare. Both kids had fevers and uber runny noses. Hot snot machines. Declan was awesome about being without his mama for the day. I hope tomorrow's daycare venture goes half as well.

There's plenty to do at work to make the time fly by. My office looks pretty much the same as when I left - including both my sweater thrown on the back of the desk and hoodie folded in the physical inbox. There's a years worth of random computer related junk mail on my desk. New firewall appliance and mail server on the racks. 'Upgraded' OS on my fave server. And my workstation system had disappeared, so I'm back to using a laptop. All day I felt like I was in a Douglas Coupland novel for some reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home