/* blogroll stuff ----------------------------------------------- */

Friday, July 31, 2009

fweeee

We had an awesome holiday in and around Calgary and the mountains. The kids are big on waterfalls and rainbows, so needless to say they were delighted. The birthday party at the waterslide park, folk fest, and Calaway Park helped too. Hotels with pools topped it off. Photos to follow at some point on flickr.

Mika wrote her first song yesterday. It's called I Want to Be a Rockstar When I Grow Up. It goes something like this:

I want to be a rockstar
When I grow up
I want to be a rockstar
When I grow up
I want to be a rockstar
When I grow up
PLEEEEEAAASE
Let me grow up and
be a rockstar

She wrote another one about Pokemon this morning - I didn't catch all the lyrics yet.

1 Comments:

Blogger jazzygal said...

Cute! Watch this space..eh! Mika's a good name for a rockstar!! xx Jazzy

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home