/* blogroll stuff ----------------------------------------------- */

Sunday, April 20, 2008

5 mins

Er, more like about 45 seconds to post until Declan unsafely climbs something and needs me to get him back down. The boy has officially grabbed the title Terror of Tinytown from his sister. Nothing new - just more of the same - faster, bigger, better kind of thing. The world is his playground. Climb, run, jump, dance. Declan says No, Na (Mika), Mama, Dada, Banana, Nana, Bubble, Bottle, Cookie, Juice, Boob, Kookum, Baba, Look at it, and, er, well that might be about it. Mika is into saying things like "How's my hair? Do you like my outfit, Daddy? NO, I DON'T WANT A HAIRCUT!!! Sammi is my boyfriend, but Darrian wants to be my boyfriend too, I'm a Princess, I'm Cinderella, and on and on..." Her white summer sandals have a slight heel to them - she loves them more than anything. Ah nuts - post cut short...more later?

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynanne said...

heh! I hear you on only having a few seconds to post. I'm impressed by how much you managed to write about!

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home