/* blogroll stuff ----------------------------------------------- */

Monday, January 17, 2005

All is still well

Had another dr.'s appointment today. Everything is fine. Blood pressure still holding well. Heartbeat is strong, baby movements are strong as well (like I needed a Dr. to tell me that)
I managed to lose a few pounds (yay) while the baby grew larger (uh..yay too, i guess)
I am 36.5 weeks along and baby measures at 39 weeks. The doctor wasn't sure if that meant its a big baby or that I am just a small person, thus making baby seem bigger than it is.
Baby's head is down, but not engaged yet. No dilation as of yet either.
First day of not working was OK too...I slept through the alarm, DaddyR's shower, and him getting dressed and ready for work.
Got up, went to the doctor, came home and slept until DaddyR arrived home again. I must have been both really tired and really relaxed as I drooled an ocean...gross. I also know that I must have been really tired as I forgot to move the little bag of chinese cookies that I snacked on before passing out from DaddyR's side of the bed to the dresser. Busted! He came home to find me on my side of the bed swimming in an ocean of drool and the bag of cookies and crumbs on his side...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home