/* blogroll stuff ----------------------------------------------- */

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Is This Such a Good Idea?

Daddy has left Mika and I alone for the first time. He's been gone for about half an hour now and thankfully she's been asleep the whole time. Though I expect her to wake any minute now.
DaddyR got a call from a distressed computer user yesterday and so was off to make some extra cash today removing spyware and virii from Ant's Mom's puter. Seeing as Ant moved to China, it's a little difficult for him to maintain his Mom's puter for her anymore.

Mika had a long night again. I fell asleep at midnight and I am not sure how long she and Daddy were up before she fell asleep. Mika didn't wake me to feed until around 6:30 this morning. She was up for most of the day yesterday so I am not surprised that once her Daddy got her to sleep that she slept for as long as she did. Due to what I think is a growth spurt, I am unable to keep up with her demands for food, so she has been getting more and more formula supplements. Aside from feeling guilty that she has to eat that junk in the first place, I am feeling even worse because it seems to cause her wee tummy some grief. But...what can you do? She needs to eat. If I could feed her only breast milk, I would, but it just isn't turning out that way. I feed her all that I can though. She nurses the right side and I pump the left so that she is getting as much of the "good stuff" as she can. I just hate hearing her cry and knowing that it is because her tummy hurts, not just that she is hungry or needs a change or some other thing that I can fix for her.
Hopefully, her stomach will get used to the formula and this won't be a lasting thing...

uh-oh...the baby monitor tells me that the wee one is awake now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home