/* blogroll stuff ----------------------------------------------- */

Monday, April 11, 2005

Day 52

*yawn*...I'm tired.

Mika and I hung out at home all day today waiting for the cable guy to show up. He didn't. There was a communication issue and the cable company is coming tomorrow. So Mika and I get to stay home again. Frustrating.
Uncle Damon and Auntie Kerry came over and met Mika today. She wasn't her usual charming self though...She was pretty cranky for the most part. Mika didn't nap very well today. She was napping downstairs instead of in her crib this afternoon. Auntie and Uncle's arrival woke her up early and she made me pay! She offered up a few smiles anyway. Silly of me to let her nap downstairs...I don't know what I was thinking.

I'm going to bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home