/* blogroll stuff ----------------------------------------------- */

Friday, July 01, 2005

Baby Take Your Teeth Out

Gah! Both of Mika's front bottom teeth have broken through the gums! The time has come...I always maintained that once Mika had teeth, the nursing would end. I'll still nurse her while I can in the late night and early morning this weekend, but I am not so brave to endure the bites of the Mikanator for much more than that. The bleeding and having to use that silicone thing for a few days was enough nipple torture for my lifetime.

Much hell as its been, I'm really rather sad that this part of the Raising Mika challenge is ending. Then again...ever since becoming pregnant, my emotions have gone over the edge and have yet to return. I still can't read Love You Forever by Robert Munsch to Mika without bawling. Sheesh!! Make it stop!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home