/* blogroll stuff ----------------------------------------------- */

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Days 122 and 123

A usual day yesterday. Hung out, ate solids, went to the mall, came home, went to visit G, went for an evening walk. Much like today might be..its so nice out!
Mika has this new thing. She wakes in the night and won't go back to sleep for an hour or so. Doesn't matter if she wakes at 1AM, 2AM, 4AM, whatever. It now involves uptime for too long than either of her parents really want to deal with.
My left side is killing me today because I spent the night on Mika's floor. She would fall back to sleep, then wake crying 10 mins later. This went on for (I think) about an hour...maybe longer. Long enough that it was easier for me to snooze on her floor and wake to comfort her from there than wander between our rooms. I hope this stops soon. Please let it stop soon. My shoulders and back can't take another night sleeping on her floor.
Mika is being somewhat of a terror today so far. She refused her cereal, is whining in her gymini, screaming now and again. I wonder if she is cranky from her wakeful period in the night? I know I am, so it wouldn't be surprising if she is too.

Hmm..

I hate intel. I dont care if a couple of my systems already use intel processors. I still hate them. I hate their flaky mobile network cards too. I also hate the Blue Man Group.

I miss Woodwards...I was thinking that the other day, then noticed a note in one of jenandtonic's photos showing a Woodwards-purchased tambourine. Freaky. The Woodwards meme or something. Hmm..tambourine. Mika has a mini accordian, marching drum, and drum kit..she needs a tambourine too!

I enjoyed the movie Team America, World Police. I am going to watch Meet the Fockers soon...cuz I am a chick and can do things like that.

I hate mosquito bites.

I love crazy Butterflys that fly into my face on their path to wherever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home