/* blogroll stuff ----------------------------------------------- */

Friday, June 10, 2005

Day 112

Mika rolled from back to front today. Daddy and I were in the shower at the time and missed it. We just heard an odd thud, peeked around the curtain and saw that Mika had rolled off of her towel and was on her tummy looking out from under the sink, innocent as can be. Congrats Mika! Next thing I know she'll be crawling.
We made it to the late matinee. The movie was OK. Glad I had the background of the book. Mika behaved, as always, at Nana's. The garden is looking spectacular over there. Mika and I still have yet to construct a little red door to mount at the base of one of the trees for the faeries. Nor have we baked any faerie cakes yet. So much to do!
Daddy's bday dinner was good..I am overstuffed with ribs and potatoes and veggies. I made him an angel food cake with strawberries and whipped cream. Nana made him an angel food cake with strawberries and cream cheese icing, so she wins. Tomorrow we go to deliver the mini cakes that Nana made for Oma and G.
ugh. Tired and overfull..must go beach myself.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chair said...

I LOVE the idea of putting a little door at the base of your tree! I have a few trees, do you mind if I steal your idea?

11:01 PM  
Blogger Mama_T said...

Please go ahead! The idea is from Mika's Faerie book..I can't really claim it as my own.

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home