/* blogroll stuff ----------------------------------------------- */

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Days 103 and 104

We stayed in yesterday fearing a huge thunderstorm that didn't happen. Today we brave it.
It was ok to stay in though yesterday, I did manage to get a bit done around the house, not that you could tell by looking.
made tandoori chicken with basmati rice. Yum! Was lazy for veggies...just dished up raw cukes and carrots. Gotta get the orange and dark green veggies in. Not much new on the Mika front. I think the heat is making her cranky in the evenings. she woke last night at midnight instead of her usual 3AM-ish time. Ugh. Just as I was tired enough to fall asleep through Daddy's snoring, she woke. Daddy went and made a bottle for Mika at around 5:50AM as she had drained everything from me and was still hungry.
I'm an idiot and left my cell in the stroller's cell pocket for the past few days. maybe week. We didn't miss many calls. One of the missed calls was Auntie Amber. She'll be up for a few days soon and wanted to know what Mika and I were doing Monday. yay! Time to go play with Auntie Amber. She said we didn't have to go shopping, but we just may anyway. Daddy's birthday and fathers day are coming up.

The new iPhoto seems really kewl. (Thanks Lucas!) I haven't tested whether my flickr export tool still works though...

Time to get on with the day. Mika needs a bath. We have some supplies to pick up and phone calls to make/return.

CARMEN!! Did you have that baby yet or what???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home