/* blogroll stuff ----------------------------------------------- */

Friday, September 16, 2005

Happy 30 Week Birthday, Mika!

30 weeks old. Yikes. What more can I really say than that?

Mika and I have a fun-filled day planned. First we're off to check out a daycare and maybe leave a deposit for the waiting list. Then we will be coming home to clean the house. Tomorrow we're having Grandma (my mom), Grandpa Ted, Uncle Lucas, and Auntie Jenn over for a BBQ to celebrate my Mom's birthday. Mika's contribution to the cleanup will be throwing toys on the floor to keep me on my toes and screaming encouragement. Once Daddy is home from work, we'll be heading over to visit G and then back home to finish cleaning. You're all jealous, aren't you?

Mika, your Mom and Dad love you more and more each day...even though you become more and more demanding and a much bigger terror with each passing second.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Terror?????
How can you say that about such a sweet granddaughter.

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home