/* blogroll stuff ----------------------------------------------- */

Friday, December 09, 2005

Happy 42 Week Birthday, Mika!

Ah, 42. The answer to life, the universe, and everything. Mika and I were going to stroll our butts off all over town today, but the killer wind has kept us in so far.
Last night...or rather very early this morning, Mika woke up and was crying her fool head off. She had a seriously laden diaper. When I went in to rescue her, she was standing at the side of the crib! A first! We knew she could pull up and stand and stuff, but hadn't actually seen her stand up on her own in her crib. I guess a laden diaper will do that to ya.
Mika followed me around all morning. Wherever I went, there she was! I'd put her down with her block cart and go to unload the dryer and there she was! Put her down again and went to get some dishes done and before I even had the water running to fill the basin, there was a tug at my pant leg. She's bound and determined to get into a) the dry cat food bowl and b) the cat litter box. Gah! Why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home