/* blogroll stuff ----------------------------------------------- */

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Hear This!

After being sick with a flu-type illness for the past couple of weeks, Mika now has an ear infection as well. The Dr. figures it came along with the flu or something. I was terrified this morning because Mika was puking. She got me up at around 8 and as soon as I picked her up, she just let loose. All over her floor, then all over the hallway and a couple of more times in the sink. I've never experienced a puking baby before..it's not fun. We had a bath (I was covered too...yum) and Mika seemed her usual self after. After about 45 mins or so, I fed Mika her breakfast. About 15 mins later, she brought that up too. After a quick clean up, we were off to the Dr. He found an ear infection that he suspects is the cause of the puking. The Dr. sent her home with antibiotics for the ear infection and electrolyte solution to keep her hydrated if she is unable to eat. My poor little girl. She's so good despite her illness. Plenty of smiles for the crowd at the Medicentre and everyone else that we encountered on our adventure today. Mika even surprised a woman by replying in kind when she said 'Hi'. After Mika had pulled on her coat to get noticed, of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home