/* blogroll stuff ----------------------------------------------- */

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Better Days

Yay! Mika fared very well at daycare today. She didn't cry when Daddy dropped her off. Mika did have a couple of minor fits after Daddy was gone, but she was also happily playing and eating and napping and such. The other kids seem to take to her quite well. I've seen her playing with a few different kids. Mika was asleep when I went in to pick her up, so I just hung around and waited for her to wake. I thought she was going to see me upon awakening and beam with delight, but I got the cold shoulder for the first 5 mins...then Mika was showering me with kisses, so it was all good.
We had a date after daycare!! Kristeen, Diamond, and Saoirse met us at the mall for coffee! The kids got along well as usual..sitting there in Starbucks like a couple of teenagers. It was a much-needed visit - something positive and fun in the middle of our first trial week of daycare. We're looking forward to having kewl neighbors soon.
Tomorrow Mika goes back to daycare again. I'm thinking about picking her up about an hour later than I did today, but we'll see. I'm finally going to get my hair cut tomorrow. I haven't had so much as a trim since prior to Mika's birth. Auntie Amber took pity on my tresses and is sending me to see Des at EC! I'll be all fancy and crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home