/* blogroll stuff ----------------------------------------------- */

Friday, January 26, 2007

More nothing...

Doc is on about csections big time now. Claims baby is too big for me for sure. Ugh. I refused to schedule a csection. I called and made a regular checkup for next week, after the due date(s) and will leave it at that for now. If all goes well, I won't be needing the appointment anyway.

Mika woke for no apparent reason last night at around 10:30. She was up for at least an hour (I think) before Daddy put her back into her crib. Mika actually lay down in bed with me for quite a while. She fell asleep a couple of times, but very lightly - kept waking up and demanding more hand massages. (Yes, I massage her hands - she seems to find it relaxing - as a princess should, I suppose.) Eventually her restlessness got the best of her and she ventured out to the living room to see if Daddy would put one of his 'hats' (bandana) on her head - bad move on her part. Daddy put her back to bed pronto and after a few heart-wrenching wails, she was passed out cold. Mika has done many other funny and wonderful things throughout the week, but this is all I can currently think of. Oh, and that her new shoes give her blisters on her ankles. Lovely.

Back hurts, head hurts, grumpy, tired. going to nap. looking forward to Mika waking me with shrieks and giggles in a few hours.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynanne said...

Ugh, as a VBAC hopeful myself, I'm hoping you can avoid the big C-s. I probably shouldn't post this because its TMI but the two times I went into labor with my sons was after certain "activities" with my husband. I've since heard it's probably a myth. *shrugh* Right up there with spicy foods, I guess.

Good luck! I can't wait to hear/read about the big news!

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home