/* blogroll stuff ----------------------------------------------- */

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

zapped

We took Declan in for his followup xrays. I have no idea what happens next. I was only instructed so far as to get followup xrays 2 weeks after the last appointment. I assume that the doc's office will call once they've had a look at the pics. The guy is still snuffly. I think he should see a Chiropractor. Doctors get upset when you say those things. Anyway, its not like I want someone to crank on my infant's neck or something...I just want another opinion outside of conventional medicine because it's, so far, not working in this case. Meh! I gave DC's physician fair warning that if the paediatrician couldn't figure out the snuffliness that I was going to have him checked out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home