/* blogroll stuff ----------------------------------------------- */

Friday, September 28, 2007

He speaks!

Declan has started to imitate words. He FINALLY said 'Mama' this morning with a little coaxing from Daddy. Declan has been saying 'Dada' for awhile. Now to work on getting him to say 'Mika'!
I'm going to try and teach him a few basic signs. Really basic ones like eat, drink, diaper, milk, etc. We shall see. So far, I can't even get him to look at me when I show him the signs. Oi.
Mika is still trying to figure out this toilet training business. She seems so desperate to go to "Ballet School" - which is good because its motivating her. You can't go to ballet school if you wear diapers, you know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chair said...

Yay baby D! And I'm happy for you that you've found the motivation to get Mika thinking, at the very least, about potty training, though, in thinking about it, I can't imagine how weird it must be for the wee ones to have to suddenly start paying attention to something that they've just been blase about their whole wee lives. You go, Mika girl!

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home