/* blogroll stuff ----------------------------------------------- */

Monday, January 17, 2005

Things that once could have been considered 'sexy' or 'dirty'

But not anymore...

Nipple-less bras: Nursing bras are just not the same as the red lace ones from the adult store...

Electronic devices to be used on breasts: I guess for some people, breast pumps could be part of sex-play...but we're not those people (well..I'm not, I can't speak for DaddyR though). No offense to any breast-pump fetishists out there...

Showing off one's belly: While many women now deliberately show off their bellies, when its a matter of growing too large for maternity clothes, it just isn't sexy. Again, no offense to any prego-belly fetishists out there...

Encounters with strange men: Today was the third time ever that I met the delivery doctor. Telling DaddyR that a man I had met only twice before shoved his hand up my crotch just didn't have the effect that it could have/would have under other circumstances.

Lastly...perineum massage...I won't even bother going there....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home