/* blogroll stuff ----------------------------------------------- */

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Day 53

We're so predictable. Another day waiting for the cable guy and then off to the mall for a walk.
Mika actually refused to stay in the stroller today...I had to carry her while pushing the stroller. I think this means that its time to not use the car seat with the stroller so that she can look around. Either that or she is becoming the biggest suck ever. Every little old lady in the mall had to stop and coo at Mika as she peered over my shoulder and gave out smiles to strangers.
We visited G and saw Auntie Laura there too. No pictures to show for it though.
Mika loves looking at the helium balloon that she got from her Nana for Easter. I pull it down, let it go up, pull it down, let it go up, and on and on. Until Mika bores of it. About 3 minutes. This game has been going on since the end of March. Its good for developing her object-tracking skills...I hope.
Our betta fish, Darwin J. Fish, died today. R.I.P., Darwin! His snail friends live on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home