/* blogroll stuff ----------------------------------------------- */

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Day 54

I was bad today. Mika fell back to sleep sometime around 7 this morning and the pair of us slept until 11AM. As a result, she didn't nap well. I'm lucky that she's asleep now instead of freaking in a cranky overtired fit. I should really just get her up at the same time daily no matter what, but I don't. Everything is dependent on how Mika slept the night before. And how I slept the night before.
Nothing out of the ordinary happened today..some playtime, some strolling, some watching me do dishes and prepare supper, some screaming.
Mika wanted to be carried a bit again today instead of staying in her stroller. This time, I think she was upset at being too warm. Who knows. not i.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home