/* blogroll stuff ----------------------------------------------- */

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Days 74-76

I really have to stop being so lazy and post more often.
Lesse...Tuesday, Tuesday. what did we do? I think we had a routine day and then went to visit G.
Wednesday we finally made it over to visit Oma. She's staying at the Mis recovering from her hip op. Mika screamed a couple of times, but was otherwise pretty good. We were there for a couple of hours. Mika napped and then hung out. Did some laps around the ward and then screamed bloody murder so I got her out of there as quick as I could. Of course, about a block from the hospital she fell fast asleep.
Today we got up late, had some playtime and naps, and then headed out to raid the local value village. Mika woke up partway through my storewide rampage and demanded to be carried. She screamed like she was being tortured everytime I put her back into the stroller. Why she won't let me carry her in a swing is beyond me. So..again..I got her out of there as quick as I could. She fussed on the way home, but fell asleep shortly after we arrived. We went to visit G again when DaddyR got home.
tomorrow is Mika's 11 Week birthday. The forecast is calling for thundershowers. If so, I will celebrate the day by finally getting around to the ironing that is weighing down the bedroom door. It hasn't been done in over 3 months. The clothes are mostly forgotten. It's all DaddyR's stuff, so it'll be like a new clothes day for him. Or maybe I'll just leave it and gently remind him again that its OK to iron his clothes himself..*wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home