/* blogroll stuff ----------------------------------------------- */

Friday, September 16, 2005

We Care A Lot

Woohoo! I've secured daycare for Mika in January! At least the fine folks at the daycare believe they will have space come January. In any case, I paid a small deposit so that they will hold the next available spot regardless. The centre is conveniently located in between my home and my office and also on the bus line that both Daddy and I use to get to and from work. Two other major bonuses are that they have no problem with cloth diapers and make their own food in the daycare, much like Mika currently enjoys. Mucho thanks to a good family friend and former neighbor, Auntie Fran, for giving me the heads up about this place. Fran's Granddaughter attends the same daycare..Mika is going to have a friend in the 4-year old group! The staff and kids that I met were all awesome. The centre is big on education. 1:3 staff to baby ratio. Extremely clean. Toys are washed and disinfected daily. So on and so forth..now to come up with the first month's fee and we're golden!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home