/* blogroll stuff ----------------------------------------------- */

Friday, October 14, 2005

Happy 34 Week Birthday, Mika!

Yay! We survived most of the week unscathed. Nana is busy this morning, so Mika and I are hanging out at home until early this afternoon. Nana is going to drop in when she's finished her stuff this morning and I will head off to work then. Daddy and I are looking forward to having a couple of full days with our baby girl this weekend. It's my birthday on Sunday..yay me!
A special thanks to Charlotte for giving us another hella load of baby goods. Clothes, stroller, diapers, shoes, you name it.
I hear by the monitor that Mika is up again. Poor girl..she's sick and her coughing keeps waking her. Off to try and comfort...

1 Comments:

Blogger Chair said...

Dooode! It's Theya's birthday on Sunday, too! Who knew?!

I have another friend who was born on the 16th. It must be a good day to be born!

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home