/* blogroll stuff ----------------------------------------------- */

Monday, October 03, 2005

Monday Post

It's only the beginning of October and already it's too cold for my taste. This morning everything outside was covered in frost.

I turned on the TV and let Mika have the remote control on Friday. I was looking for cheap entertainment. She gave it a quick bite test, then turned to channel 84, CPAC. She flashed for a second over to the shopping channel, then it was back to CPAC. We watched CPAC for about 20 minutes. This is why I don't like Mika watching TV...she picks the wrong channels!
Kerry and Damon dropped in for a bit on Friday night after Mika was asleep. We had some CD's and hair product to trade, ya see..

Another typical weekend for us: some shopping, some visiting, some living space maintenance.
Mika didn't get to see her G as she and Daddy went to see Nana while I visited with G on Saturday.

Auntie Tamara is coming to meet Mika tomorrow! She'll be staying with us until Thursday. Been awhile since we've seen Tam in these parts...

I'll probably have to go in to work on Friday to make sure that I'm caught up and ready to go for Tuesday morning. Ugh. Work. Not sure if I am looking forward to it or not. It's kind of kewl to get a small taste of what it will be like to go back for real come January. At least that's what I am telling myself..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home