/* blogroll stuff ----------------------------------------------- */

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Happy 1st Birthday, Mika!

woooot! We made it! Happy Birthday, my sweet little nugget of love!

Daddy was up at 4:30AM this morning giving you a bottle and a quick diaper change, then you slept in until 7! Mama was dead tired, so I let you babble in your crib while I caught 15 more minutes of sleep. Then we got up and its been happy fun playtime ever since. We let Daddy sleep until around 8:30, then you could stand no more and had to find Daddy. All morning as we played and had breakfast, it was "Dada? Dada. DADA!" until we woke him. Now its time to wind down and nap...more after the party!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynanne said...

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Gosh, where does the time go? I've enjoyed seeing/reading about how much you've been changing the past 5 or 6 months. I look forward to reading more! I hope you had a wonderful birthday and wish you all the best for your journey as a 1-year-old!

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home