/* blogroll stuff ----------------------------------------------- */

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Now I'm Sick Too...

Ugh...woke up feeling like death. Whatever Mika has, she's passed it on to me. Need to sever my head for awhile. Mika's tubeless ear had leaked quite a bit during the night - makes for a fun morning trying to clean her up. Many "No, Mama, No!"'s are yelled.
I have no idea if I should be concerned about coming down with whatever I have and the baby. I mean - he' survived so much already, is a cold/flu going to make a difference? Might give my Doc fuel for the old csection again though - bleh. I think I'm going to go back to bed and think about all of this later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynanne said...

What awful timing! Take care and get well soon! Don't stress - the baby will get antibodies from you to provide some protection against this.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Gramps said...

err on the side of caution

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home