/* blogroll stuff ----------------------------------------------- */

Friday, April 20, 2007

Discoveries

Mika seems to have grasped the gender concept. She was telling me last night that she is a girl, but Daddy is a boy - followed by Mama is a girl and Declan is a boy.

When she woke the other morning, I was feeding Declan. I moved the two of us into her room so that we could all hang out while Declan finished his pre-breakfast snack. Mika decided she needed to feed her kitty. She grabbed her pillow (a wee pink checkered one that my great-granny made for me when I was a baby), arranged kitty on her back on the pillow, pulled up her shirt, and tried to latch the kitty on. Then it was time for confusion and angst as Mika had a fit that her chest had yet to develop. She basically had a breakdown over her chest size. A quote from the episode: "Mama! Mama! Where's Mika's boobs? Kitty's hungry, mama! Where's Mika's boobs?"

Oi.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

HAHA, AWESOME! Just tell her only 10-11 more years to go:)

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home