/* blogroll stuff ----------------------------------------------- */

Friday, April 06, 2007

Happy 2-Month Birthday, Declan!

I can't believe how large Declan is. I'm used to wee Mika who still wears size 18 months at 25.5 months old and still wears size 6 shoes. Declan is in size 6 months clothes. Some of the 3-6 month stuff still fits, but mostly it's 6-9 - due to his girth.
DC is still a very cuddly and sweet guy. He smiles all the time and is constantly tracking Mika. That's probably more of a survival instinct. :)
Declan continues to eat very well. If he smells food, he needs to eat. At suppertime, I eat with one hand while holding DC in feeding position with the other. Challenging.
No official updated stats as his checkup was rescheduled. Just trust me that he is too tall for his own good and weighs about 2.3 tonnes.

I absolutely adore him. The smell of his breath is addictive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home