/* blogroll stuff ----------------------------------------------- */

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Newsletter

excerpt from Mika's bi-monthly daycare newsletter: "Mika loves to read books. She also likes to dance with the other kids."

I may have blogged this before: (but I'm too lazy to go back and check, so will just risk re-blogging) Mika also acts as though she owns the centre. She goes from room to room visiting various friends and staff. They love her in the Transition room (between toddler and preschool) because she can count, knows her colours, and is working on getting the alphabet down pat. Apparently, she helps the other kids learn or something. Mika also has friends that she regularly visits in the infant room. She also has a good friend in the 4-5 year old group, Zoey. Mostly, though, Mika is into the boys. At any given time, there seems to be no less than two boys trailing behind her still. There's often a receiving line to bid her goodbye for the day. Daddy just shakes his head.

I tried to contact my ob-gyn for an appt. to see why I still have major ripping pains on the right side of my incision wound/scar and other issues that I won't gore you out with. I thought they would tell me just to address it when I came in for my 6 week followup. Instead I was told that they were booking into April and a 6 week followup was not possible. Thankfully, my gp is going to worry about me instead - she booked me a double appt. for Tuesday so she can check me out and find out what's up at the same time as Declan's 4 week checkup. Yay. Sheesh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Aw babe, I'm so sorry your STILL having really bad pain and other issues from your c-section! If you need help with anything, please call me OK. I'm not too far away, and now that I can negotiate the bus routes again I can always come by on my day off to help you out around the house. Please NO heavy lifting for you!!!

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home