/* blogroll stuff ----------------------------------------------- */

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Loving the beco

After Declan's appointment, we went and met Kristeen, Saoirse, and Brighid as they were out and about yesterday too. Saoirse showered Declan with kisses - I think that made up for having to endure the doctor. We shopped around a bit and then went to get Mika. Saoirse came up to the daycare with me and within seconds had settled herself at a table and made a couple of friends. She's so cute! I love that kid...
ANYWAY - we must have been feeling brave because we hauled all the kids onto the bus and over to WEM. I irritated Kris by offering Saoirse all manners of pink shoes. :)

Declan rode in his beco carrier all day. He was happy and my back was in much better shape than had I been pushing him in a stroller. He's still too small to sit in a stroller, which means he has to be in his car seat if I am not carrying him. Oh, how I wish I had been smart and picked up one of these carriers when Mika was a baby. I feel bad now thinking of all the times she was strolled around all day in her car seat, save for feedings and diaper changes. aH well. Live and learn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home