/* blogroll stuff ----------------------------------------------- */

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Stuff

Declan still loves The Fratellis. It's been his band since birth. When nothing else will get him to sleep, I throw on Costello Music. He bounces in his beco carrier singing along until he passes out. It's a sure sign that sleep is near when he starts singing. His fave songs seem to be Flathead (of course, too many iPod commercials in utero), Chelsea Dagger, and Baby Fratelli. I've tried other similar sounds to see if its just a certain beat that he likes and its a no go. Fratellis or nothing.

Mika imitates Declan's singing and forms a chorus with him.

Mika loves nicknames. We all have many from her. I am most often called Domi or Pumpy now. She calls Declan either Deckie-Lin, Deck, or Dex. Usually Dex.

I've probably posted all of this before but I am too lazy to check. It's hot. 32 degrees hot. Off to the air conditioned museum....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home