/* blogroll stuff ----------------------------------------------- */

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Happy 8 Month Birthday, Declan!

My boy, my boy - he is amazing. He's crawling a bit now but finds other ways of being mobile, such as scooting along on his bum. He's a dickens for sure. This guy knows just how to push his sister's buttons and does so on a regular basis. It's hilarious to watch because Declan easily overpowers his big sister. He regularly grabs on to her rocking chair and its Fight On! They can pull back and forth endlessly. From close range, Declan can lunge and take down Mika. It's awesome.

Declan and I have had a bit of a cold the last few days. His night sleeps are filled with hour-two hour long wakeful periods as a result. I am a zombie - someone please feed me a brain.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the WWF at home!

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home