/* blogroll stuff ----------------------------------------------- */

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Snuggler

Declan is 100% more of a cuddly snuggly kid than his sister is or ever was. Our preferred feeding method is still lying in bed. I'm lazy, he's heavy - 'nuff said.
Declan snuggles in as close as he can for feeds and always puts his feet up on my legs. It's like the world is not right until he gets his feet up. He still sleeps almost underneath me. Doesn't matter where I move to in the bed, he finds me even in his sleep. It's at once adorable and frustrating. When he wakes and Daddy and I are still zonked, Declan crawls back and forth between us yelling in our faces and pulling our hair until one of us caves and gets up with him.
He's getting seriously mobile now. And strong. Very strong. And very mobile. And very much into everything and making trouble. I'm sure I've said all this before...I need a nap.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chair said...

Theya used to do the same thing with her feet while nursing in bed. I loved it so much and I'm SO looking forward to nursing again. I'm such a boob hippy.

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home