/* blogroll stuff ----------------------------------------------- */

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

7 more days

and I really can't take much more of this pregnancy thing...

today I could do nothing. Almost nothing as I did manage to get the stroller assembled.
I logged about 2 hours sleep last night, was up at 4:30AM having breakfast wishing I was asleep instead. Yeah, yeah, all the people with comments like "wait til the baby is here and see how much sleep you get" can get bent. Newborns usually sleep quite a bit..just not for great lengths of time..I'll be rather pleased if I can get in three hour naps in quasi regular intervals.
Mostly I will be pleased to have this weight out of my gut and be able to move like a normal person again. If I walk for more than appx. 15 minutes, my body just starts overheating and I feel like passing out. Turning over in bed often results in a painful pulled muscle or stretched something or other, I don't know. All I know is it hurts and seems unnecessary.
So today I could do practically nothing and am quite grumpy about it all too...people keep calling and I can't even consider calling anyone back as I am just not in the mood to speak to anyone unless they are a health care professional and helping remove a baby from my body. The lack of energy brings me down too. I should have been cleaning the condo, but lay on my side staring at a five alive box for a few hours instead...joy.

soon....gotta be soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home