/* blogroll stuff ----------------------------------------------- */

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Thanks Grandpa! Thanks Grandma Campbell!

We went to the 87th Avenue Drycleaners today and picked up a gift from my Dad and Barb in Ontario...
a spanky tech travel system! Yes, the drycleaners is an odd place to pick up such a thing, but they happen to be the Sears Catalogue pickup place closest to where we live. Too bad we hadn't time to drop in next door to Flamingo Pizza...yum.
Now the fun begins...assembly! I figure if I made it through all that freakin' Ikea furniture, I should be able to attach some wheels and whatever these other parts are. Pleased that the fabric is a moss green instead of the navy blue that's shown in the pictures...easier to hide milk puke. :-)
The cats seemed to really want the car seat as their new bed, but are happy enough with the giant cardboard box.

Visited with G afterwards. Her advice for the day was to be careful on the way to the hospital because the baby might fall out onto the road and then DaddyR would have to stop to pick it up and wrap the baby in his jacket....as I mentioned to my Dad in an email..I'm not quite sure if she thinks we have a Flintstone car or if we'd be walking from the west end to the Royal Alex...or what she may think about any muscle tone I might have "down there" (as she likes to put it)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home