/* blogroll stuff ----------------------------------------------- */

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Day 30

Today was rather uneventful, which is how I like it!

Mika had her usual night routine waking every 2 hours or so for a snack. She slept in because it's Sunday and that's what you do on a Sunday. We had breakfast and went and did the Sunday shopping. Came home, talked to Grandpa on the phone, made supper, etc. etc.
The only eventful items of the day were things that Mika spewed.
She shat twice her body weight two times today. Well...it seemed that way anyway. This morning, it took both her Daddy and me to get her changed. Another time early this evening, I could hear her Dad exclaiming "Oh my god!" from her room due to the unholy mess she had made. I mean...she poops regularly, but today the poops were bigger than usual. She must have been saving up.
Mika also spit up right down the inside of my shirt this morning. My last clean nursing bra covered in baby barf!! How she manages these things, I just don't know. It's a talent.
So this is what my life has become...I get a moment of peace and I blog about what my baby spews. It's actually a pretty good life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home