/* blogroll stuff ----------------------------------------------- */

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Day 34

We didn't do much today. Mika didn't sleep in as she usually does. She was up at 4:30-5ish this morning. Again at 7:10, 8:00 and 9:00 AM. We puttered around doing chores as I was able to get Mika to bounce contentedly in the baby carrier. I think she was in there for over half an hour today which is a new record. Mika spent her afternoon feeding and sleeping on me. Daddy got home a few mins early, I made supper, we ate, and went to Safeway to get groceries for the weekend. Exciting, eh? Mika is still on her kick about screaming when I put her down during the day. If she gets into a deep enough sleep, I can usually put her down for a nap for about half an hour to an hour. But she has to be sound asleep or she wakes instantly and demands to be in my arms again. Silly Baby!

Tomorrow Auntie Amber is coming by. We all have to get to bed early so that we can pick up Amber at a decent time! Then we'll try to make it out for a visit with G in the afternoon.

Mika has had her final feeding before she goes to bed so I am going to enjoy a much deserved beer. Yay Me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home