/* blogroll stuff ----------------------------------------------- */

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Day 31/32

Ack! I missed the Day 31 post!

Ah well..was nothing very exciting happened. We hung out inside due to the weather. We didn't go visit G, again, due to the weather. Mika had a few smiles for me which was really cool. 'Twas her usual routine of feeding and sleeping and looking around at stuff. She's amazing at holding her head up for such a wee young thing.

Today has been much of the same. Repeat weather conditions. Mika had a bath this morning, which she thoroughly enjoyed. Her baby acne looked to be getting better, but is back this morning as bad as ever. I put anti-scratch mittens on her today so that her scratching doesn't make the condition worse or cause permanent scarring on her face. We danced to the Ramones a bit, I took her on a tour of the pictures on the wall leading up to the loft. We talked about computers and stuff. When she wakes from her current nap, after a change and a feed, it's story time featuring The Prophet by Khalil Gibran. Whee!!
Yesterday, I managed to get G's taxes completed. Just need her to sign and it's done.
Today I am attempting to bake cookies. It has to be done in stages during her naps. Speaking of which, I hear her stirring....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home